Wednesday, August 6, 2014

PPC Expert - Google Adwords Certified in Lahore Pakistan

This is Aamir Raza Tirmizi. I am Adwords Certified Partner of Google. I done my first certification of Google in August 2011 which is known as "Google Adwords Qualified Individual" in Display Advertising (YouTube). 

This exam was consists of two papers and each paper worth $50. But now its free.

1- Google Advertising Fundamental Exam (Compulsory)
2- Display Advertising Advance Exam and Advance Search Exam (Need to select any one)
Adwords Qualified Individual Lahore Pakistan
Adwords Qualified Individual

Passing marks for Fundamental Exam is 85% and for any Advance Exam need 75% marks.
I got 95% Marks in Fundamentals Exam and 85% in Display Advance Exam.  


aamirtirmizi Google Adwords Qualified Individual Pakistan Lahore
Google Adwords Qualified Individual -  August 2011

Exam Details of My Google Adwords Qualified Individual that expired in August 2013.




After that i decided to renew my Individual Qualified Certification, but unfortunately i listened from people and also read on web in different articles and posts that now Google is not giving any worth to this certification and they converted it into Google Partner. 

But to become a Google Partner it is necessary that you must be Google Individual Certified. So i renew my Google Adwords Qualified Individual Certification in April 2014. 
Now Renewed My Adwords Certification in 2015.

To become a Google Partner, Google has some criteria that needs to be full fill first. 

1- At least one person should be Google Individual Qualified.
2- Need one MCC account and it full fill following criteria. 


  • At least US $10,000 in total Adwords spend over the last calendar days.
  • Special activity in at least 60 of the last 90 days.
  • MCC is at least 90 days old.



Google Certified Partner Lahore Pakistan
Google Partner

Then i started preparation to become a Google Partner in Pakistan. First i full fill the above requirements with the help of my company ESPInteractiveSolutions.com then gave exam with the name of "Steve Carel" and by the Grace of God i passed the exam in April 2014. 

I got 94% in Fundamentals Exam and 93% in display Exam. Google provided me Partner badge.Here is my Google Partner Profile link.

Google Certified Partner Pakistan






I have 8 years of experience of SEO ( Search Engine Optimization).
I keep myself update with latest techniques for SEO (Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird) and latest updates in analyzing tools (Google Analytics, Google Webmaster). I also update myself in marketing tools like (Adwords, Bing AdCenter, Adwords Editor, Bing Editor,) etc.,


I also done my Google Analytics Certification in 2015. Here is the link and image.


 Aamir Tirmizi Google Analytics Certified Lahore Pakistan
Google Analytics Certifiction




Completed Google Advance Certification of Video Advertising on 7th February, 2015. 


Advance video advertising Certification lahore pakistan
Advance Certification Video Advertising

Completed Google Shopping Advertising Certification on 3rd March, 2015.


 Shopping Advertising Certification Lahore Pakistan
Shopping Advertising Certification



Specialties: 
Search Engine Marketing
Social Media Marketing
Email Marketing
Affiliate Marketing